Contact the Aquarium
- Advertising Inquiries
- Please note the Aquarium of the Pacific is a nonprofit institution and therefore has a very limited advertising budget. If there is opportunity for a ticket trade, please use the form below to contact us. No phone calls please.
- Ticket Donation Requests
- Thank you for your interest in the Aquarium of the Pacific. As a non-profit organization, the Aquarium is happy to assist other non-profit groups with their fundraising and event planning needs. In order to receive your pair of Aquarium admission tickets, please forward your request in writing on your organization’s letterhead along with a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope to the attention of Guest Support Center/Donation Processing.
- Guest Support Center/Donation Processing
Aquarium of the Pacific
100 Aquarium Way
Long Beach, CA 90802
- Please allow 1 to 2 weeks for processing. The Aquarium will no longer accept fax, e-mail, onsite or phone call requests as a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope is now required.
- Media Inquiries
- To request media passes, download press releases and press kits, or learn more about shooting on location at the Aquarium please visit our Press page.
- Animal Donations
- Under certain circumstances the Aquarium will accept donations of live animals. The decision to accept live animal donations is made at the discretion of the appropriate animal curator and is based upon criteria such as suitability for display in our exhibits, health of the specimens, available space, and other considerations. It is important for the potential donor to understand that any such donations would be made without any conditions or restrictions and that the Aquarium would retain the right to display, house, or transfer the animal to another suitable zoo or aquarium as the staff sees fit.
The Aquarium will not accept any animals that have not been obtained legally, or those for which ownership is prohibited under any federal, state, or local laws.
Animals that are not accepted for donation include freshwater fishes and invertebrates, lobsters (any kind), turtles, venomous reptiles, and animals whose natural range is outside of the Pacific Ocean. This includes fish from the Atlantic Ocean and the Caribbean and Red Sea areas, as well as birds and reptiles from South America or Africa.
- Employment & Internships
- Please refer to the Employment and College Internship pages for information on available positions.
- Night Dive Performer Interest
- Night Dive is a year-long series of events at the Aquarium of the Pacific with performances by local musicians and DJs, art by local artists, and educational programming. Those interested in participating should fill out this form.
Email your question or comment